Bay Area Axe FX Shred Party - Open Invitation

metal190

Experienced
In a separate thread there got to be a little discussion amongst a few of us Bay Area residents about getting together to jam out some heavy tunes and compare notes on our Axe FXs.

If we were to set something up for the month of September, who would be down? Depending on how much interest there is, I could host at our practice studio in San Jose, or I could make arrangements for a much larger gathering somewhere else in the bay area.

Let us know if you're in the area, and what you'd be most interested in of the following:

- guitar only jam
- group jam with a couple other instruments accompanying
- concert / mini-festival / performances from each artist or band
- community "tips and tricks" sharing (with or without computers)
- other

We did a Nor Cal Axe Fx summit last year, hosted by Mission Engineering. Different from what you are talking about, but was a great time.

It would be a bit of a drive for me, and I'm not a high gain guy... But I might be interested anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

september would be way too soon to organize, I was at the norcal one, sanjose would be far for me; Im much more interested in sharing high gain ideas, computers, then listening to everyone shred. the norcal one last year was fun but not much onhigh gain and focused too much on frfr 'advertisement' then beneficial knowledge.

Hey!!! San Jose is in my backyard!!!

I'd be down for the community aspect.
I've been working with an AxeFxmetal band client in Morgan Hill that may be interested in the community aspect of dialing in tones, or rigs & routing tips.

September might be good for me, or October would be best.

Hey!!! San Jose is in my backyard!!!

I'd be down for the community aspect.
I've been working with an AxeFxmetal band client in Morgan Hill that may be interested in the community aspect of dialing in tones, or rigs & routing tips.

September might be good for me, or October would be best.

No speeding ticket this time, dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, September would be soon if it's more than a handful of guys getting together in a casual format. I'm flexible, and also don't want to step on anyone's toes if there's a more qualified organizer out there or someone who has been putting these together. But I'm also happy to help put something together. Do you guys know who else we should loop in on the thread to gain critical mass?

Back
Top Bottom