• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Batch save, only saves a value whem saving an Input Trim Behaviour, Suggestions?

musicman0001

Experienced
Batch save, only saves a value, not the assigned pedal (TWO) and also bot the start/end

PS: Haven't updated to 22 yet. But when I do BATCH save I expect the full funtionality saved.

This is the intended SAVE

1682351901230.png
This is what happends.......

1682352146418.png

The only way to retain modifiers of a parameter is to save the entire block, all 4 channels, to the Block Library. The Parameter Batch Set will only save the parameter setting, even if something like an LFO is attached. It will save the setting displayed at the moment of the Batch Set command.

Not clear what you're attempting, but as far as I know, the Batch Setter is for adjusting a single parameter.

Yeah I noticed, so it's common behaviour. Too bad, as I wanted all my presets the same functionality for the input. And now indeed single value has been added to all amps. Anyway's I can do the same and have it all set to 1 and will only implement for some amps.

Back
Top Bottom