Bassman - How do the way the 2 Drive controls interact

I think you need fw4 to load this preset correctly. Also, you are missing on Gifts of Tone!!! Go get that upgrade ASAP! :)
You are correct. I updated to FW 4.0 this morning and it works now. Also, there seems to be a lot of changes elsewhere in the FM9 now.

Your Jumped '59 is very nice btw!

Great work!

Thank you again.

Last edited:
I almost pulled the trigger on a Bassman Reissue last night, the 4x10. I still might, actually.

Bassman’s have also been modded quite a bit through the years, haven’t they? It‘d be cool if the changes Fender made were in line with some of the more popular mods that have been done. Regardless, those Bassman’s sound pretty damn good in all the demos I heard. They’re one of my favorite amps in the AxeFX and the model is exactly why I’m looking to get a real one!

I almost pulled the trigger on a Bassman Reissue last night, the 4x10. I still might, actually.

Bassman’s have also been modded quite a bit through the years, haven’t they? It‘d be cool if the changes Fender made were in line with some of the more popular mods that have been done. Regardless, those Bassman’s sound pretty damn good in all the demos I heard. They’re one of my favorite amps in the AxeFX and the model is exactly why I’m looking to get a real one!
If it were still the 1990s and I was playing in clubs that you could get away with a loud amp, I would absolutely have purchased that Bassman '59 LTD re-issue.

Nowadays, if someone can so much hear the strings on the guitar making noise acoustically it's almost too loud for most of the places I play anymore 😳

FAS is the only way to go for me.

If it were still the 1990s and I was playing in clubs that you could get away with a loud amp, I would absolutely have purchased that Bassman '59 LTD re-issue.

Nowadays, if someone can so much hear the strings on the guitar making noise acoustically it's almost too loud for most of the places I play anymore 😳

FAS is the only way to go for me.

Yeah, nothing is going to replace my Fractal stuff, that’s for sure. I’m a gear-whore, I have no kids or wife and music is far beyond the hobby zone for me, so I get to blow whatever money I have on it! It’s entirely impractical in my apartment, I can’t even get the DRRI I have past 2 to experience the breakup, but I’m grabbing an attenuator.

Once I started collecting pedals again, I got the itch to have a standalone, “old school” rig, no modeling, just an amp and pedals. More is more!

Back
Top Bottom