Bass guitar sim

reused

I'm moving back to uni in a week or so and will be short on space so wont be taking my bass with me.
Does anyone have a decent bass guitar 'simulation' patch?
I thought I would ask here before having a go from scratch as someone must have done this before.
Is it just a simple case of using the pitch modifier to take everything down an octave and then some basic EQ?
I would just use it for recording bits and pieces really. (that's all i do with my real bass, im primarily a guitar player and just use it for recording things and for fun)

I've tried searching the forums but i cant find anything, Im sure some of you guys must using the axe fx to emulate a bass, please share the love... :(

I cant believe I havent thought of trying that, been stuck without my bass for a couple of months now (working away from home) and could really use a patch that would drop my guitar an octave even if it doesnt sound very believable as a bass its better than nothing.
Im going to give it a try but hopefully a more experienced user will be able to provide some guidance or patches

I have updated my bass sims with increased compression to avoid clipping.
Five presets. Number 4 and 5 are quite similar but I keep both because I can't choose one to delete.
Made for FRFR.

Back
Top Bottom