Bari and the Buttcrack

Ernie Ball Silhouette Bass Day 4…getting somewhere now. This new idea has Bari on the left the adds Bongo Bass and finally EB Morse guitar on right so you can hear how the bari blend with other stuff in a swampy Southern rock thang. One of my two channel Axe Presets with HIghpower 1 on the rhythm path and a boosted Brit 900 on the lead with a nice mod delay. Old firmware...thanks to Clawfinger for turning me on to the idea of Baris for a more rock situation. Hella cool!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 66326&q=hi

Glad you guys enjoyed this tone. I look foward to checking out the new frimware this week, so that looks like it will bring some new options.

Your playing always has that 'fun' aspect to it. You somehow translate that in recordings. All your tunes make me smile.

That's just so rare anymore.

Keep funnin' it up man!

Thanks man,

Scott Peterson said:
Your playing always has that 'fun' aspect to it. You somehow translate that in recordings. All your tunes make me smile.

Keep funnin' it up man!

Made my day, Scott. Yeah, music has always been a place where I go off to my weird little little happy place - regardless of the contradictions posed by that reality thing, so hopefully it's a good thing if that playfulness comes through, eh? If I made movies, they'd be dark comedies. ;)

I actually dig this idea, and think I'll come back to it for a full orchestration and maybe use it with the Melon.

Scott Peterson said:

Keep funnin' it up man!
+1 Great stuff... great feel and great tone!!!!

What drums are you using?

The more I hear the Bari the more I think one of those is next on my list! Just great as usual John!

Thanks Cam...just DO IT!

mortega76 said:
Great stuff... great feel and great tone!!!!

What drums are you using?

Gracias Señor, the usual - Superior 2 EZ Player loops with very minimal editing. That program is great for just blasting out music in 30 seconds. No mess, no fuss, just pure unadulterated beats. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom