Banking up and down - What am I missing?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
Night one with my FC 12 and I have absolutely everything set up except banking up and down I cannot figure out.
I am operating from what I call scene mode if the makes any difference and I just want to bank up or down to the next bank using the 2nd to farthest right buttons top/up bottom/down

Please be specific and don't leave out any steps to the set up for this. Yes I read the manual it has a short paragraph about it but is not specific to how I am using it. Yea I watched chris's video too

You really should use the correct terms... You are using the Scenes Layout (I'm assuming), not scene mode. Persisting in using the wrong names makes it harder for people to help ;)

What have you tried?

Set 1 button to Bank Increment, set 1 button to Bank Decrement. Use values of +1 and -1.

This will move up or down in banks of "Bank Size", which is a global setting.

Note that this does not change presets. You need to use Preset buttons with "Select in Bank" function to select a preset from the bank.

By the way, the default factory Layout 1 (Presets) is already setup to handle 10 presets plus bank up/down.

Got it,..'Scene Layout".
What I've done so far is in the EZ screen I'm on pre set 004 so I set the Tap function to Category Bank and the down two lines to 'Bank 4'. Hold function set to 'Unassigned'

This does not work.

Last edited:
Top Switch:
Category = Bank
Function = Inc/Dec
Increment/Decrement = +1

Bottom Switch:
Category = Bank
Function = Inc/Dec
Increment/Decrement = -1

Wrap or No Wrap, Lower Limit and Upper Limit values will be dependent upon how many banks you're using and how you want to cycle through them.

Last edited:
@JoKeR III Brother you win the best post of the year award!!!!!!!!!!

Complete information with zero sarcasm,.. a rare find around here.

The info you provided allowed me to dial in exactly what I needed at 6:30 am while having am coffee, Thank You!!!!

Back
Top Bottom