Balanced XLR Outs +4dBU?

CactusTone

Inspired
Here's what the manual says:

"18. OUTPUT 1 - This section includes the Left and Right Output 1 unbalanced (1/4”) Jacks, Balanced (XLR) jacks, and XLR Ground Lift Switch. The main processed output of the Axe-Fx II appears at these jacks. Use the XLR jacks to connect to balanced inputs, employing the provided ground lift switch if necessary to reduce unwanted 60-cycle hum. Use the 1/4” unbalanced outputs to connect to unbalanced inputs, such as those on some guitar power amps or other devices."

Does anyone know if the Balanced XLRs are +4dBU or -10dBU? I guess it's apparent I'm a newbie at this, but I'm not sure if balanced is always +4dBU.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 10.17.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 10.17.53 AM.png
    120 KB · Views: 12
Here's what the manual says:

"18. OUTPUT 1 - This section includes the Left and Right Output 1 unbalanced (1/4”) Jacks, Balanced (XLR) jacks, and XLR Ground Lift Switch. The main processed output of the Axe-Fx II appears at these jacks. Use the XLR jacks to connect to balanced inputs, employing the provided ground lift switch if necessary to reduce unwanted 60-cycle hum. Use the 1/4” unbalanced outputs to connect to unbalanced inputs, such as those on some guitar power amps or other devices."

Does anyone know if the Balanced XLRs are +4dBU or -10dBU? I guess it's apparent I'm a newbie at this, but I'm not sure if balanced is always +4dBU.

+4
http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Axe-Fx_II_connections_and_levels#Line_level

Back
Top Bottom