Backing tracks

malcolm86

Hi Everyone,

I've had my XL for about 6 months now and still really impressed with how it sounds, and FW18 just sounds all there, anyway I'm no longer able to jam as much with a real band so I want to find some great backing tracks that I can jam along to at home and also record my guitar over the top, love Mark days videos and was wondering where he and everyone else gets their backing tracks from?

Cheers
Neil

I usually just go to YouTube and search for "backing track". Tons of great tracks to jam to :)

The program Riffstation is on sale for $23 right now. You can easily separate out parts, remove instruments, change keys and tempos. Great little program.

Not to derail the thread, but I just had a brainstorm...I'm going to start making "fronting" tracks. Basically it's me mindlessly/aimlessly noodling over nothing (in E of course) and you can create all of the other boring crap to support it. :)

Not to derail the thread, but I just had a brainstorm...I'm going to start making "fronting" tracks. Basically it's me mindlessly/aimlessly noodling over nothing (in E of course) and you can create all of the other boring crap to support it. :)

Funniest post ever! Signature bait if I ever heard it. Too bad I'm too lazy to change my sig.

Back
Top Bottom