Back in the day.

I was also able to see U2 on that '92 tour. They were at RFK three weeks prior to your show.
At one of the show’s at RFK, during New Years Day, Edge and Larry were out of sync. You can see how pissed off they were getting and then you can hear Bono trying to count them back into sync.

The ZooTV tour was the first time I saw them…the stage, the sound, the whole show, was absolutely incredible. I didn’t have tickets for the Joshua Tree tour in 87, but I wish I would have somehow been able to go.

I had a tenant, who was starting school, move in that weekend in 92. He was a huge Danzig fan and never heard of U2, but I had an extra ticket so I asked him if he wanted to go. He’d never been to Toronto or a concert. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw the stage. He lived with me for two years and my U2 CD’s lived in his carousel for the entire time. He’s been a fan ever since.

Last edited:
At one of the show’s at RFK, during New Years Day, Edge and Larry were out of sync. You can see how pissed off they were getting and then you can hear Bono trying to count them back into sync.

The ZooTV tour was the first time I saw them…the stage, the sound, the whole show, was absolutely incredible. I didn’t have tickets for the Joshua Tree tour in 87, but I wish I would have somehow been able to go.

I had a tenant, who was starting school, move in that weekend in 92. He was a huge Danzig fan and never heard of U2, but I had an extra ticket so I asked him if he wanted to go. He’d never been to Toronto or a concert. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw the stage. He lived with me for two years and my U2 CD’s lived in his carousel for the entire time. He’s been a fan ever since.

I was also at the '88 show at RFK. Don't remember that occuring, but then I don't remember much at all from those shows. Lol.

I saw that same Frank Marino tour. Unfortunately, I lost my board with a couple of hundred ticket stubs.
I hear ya I have tickets that i have no idea where they are lol. We still have to unpack a lot of things that are still in box’s I’ve seen Frank many times never disappointed.

I hear ya I have tickets that i have no idea where they are lol. We still have to unpack a lot of things that are still in box’s I’ve seen Frank many times never disappointed.
Only saw Frank twice: once at a 13,000 seat arena. The next at a small club-like place where I had an easy chair 10 feet away from him. I liked the arena show better.

Back
Top Bottom