Back in the Cult...erm...I mean Club!

Welcome back (your the same "Sacha" that posts on Rig-Talk, right?).

Track sounds great, I really like it. When you said "band", and I saw what their name was, I was fully expecting black metal or screaming style vocals, which I can't stand (except the latter if it's Devin Townsend). But I was pleasantly surprised with a great heavy, yet melodic instrumental that even had keyboards.

Excellent job. :)

So are you recording direct or are you recording via mic on your live rig? Curious to know!

Recording direct, live will also be direct the cab is just for my own monitoring and people up front.

Welcome back (your the same "Sacha" that posts on Rig-Talk, right?).

Track sounds great, I really like it. When you said "band", and I saw what their name was, I was fully expecting black metal or screaming style vocals, which I can't stand (except the latter if it's Devin Townsend). But I was pleasantly surprised with a great heavy, yet melodic instrumental that even had keyboards.

Excellent job. :)

Indeed! Thank you. There are vocals in the works we've only released one single so far, they are mostly melodic / clean:

Any other feedback on the tone / mix / song?

I had a lot of fun and spent a lot of time on the main rhythm patch, shot my own IRs and tone matched my entire analog / plugin mix chain so I can nail the exact tone live. Amazing tools we have these days!

We need a patch for this Mr. Laskow! It sounds so darn amazing. I still use your Walk As Chaos patch most of the time when recording rhythm guitars.

Back
Top Bottom