Back from 2 Year Hiatus - Mind Blown All Over Again

guitarjim

Experienced
I'm just getting back to playing again after a medical issue a couple of years ago. Since I wasn't gigging, I haven't played to much and have just been noodling on a couple of tube amps. Things have improved and I'm starting to play more and gig a bit, so I fired the old Axe up again. First thing I did was install the latest firmware. After a short time, I was back to that mental state that I was in when I first purchased the Axe to replace a Pod HD-500. Everything in my world was clearer and brighter. I wouldn't have believed that such a monumental improvement could have been achieved over what I thought was already incredible. Well done FAS!!!

Any hints on things I need to explore to get the most out of Quantum would be appreciated. Looking forward to being active on the forum again.

Setup a basic preset, and start flipping through amps.. lots of different types added, some you might not have liked might appeal to you now.

I bet it is a revelation. With how often Fractal provides updates and improvements, being away for 2 years would be a real jolt.

Back
Top Bottom