B-Minor Blues - 59 Bassguy and the new upcoming Cab Pack from ML and FAS

Thanks - it was my Indie Les Paul with Suhr Doug Aldrich Pickups - sounds great. ;)
I was hoping you were gonna say that!!!! You know that was the best guitar tip I ever got on these pages..i have a few Les Paul's , and My Black
Bitch (yes the exact same axe and pups) is far and away my fave..cant wait to get out of my post op*(hernia) bed to play it with Mikkos new set.

I was hoping you were gonna say that!!!! You know that was the best guitar tip I ever got on these pages..i have a few Les Paul's , and My Black
Bitch (yes the exact same axe and pups) is far and away my fave..cant wait to get out of my post op*(hernia) bed to play it with Mikkos new set.

Thats great to hear - for me the best Les Paul ever and I had many from the early 60es (black Custom Les Paul's) :D

I had to chime in about the Suhr pickups. I have Suhr V60LP pickups in my Strat and they are definitely my favorite Strat pickups. So responsive. So clear. So Jimi... they never let me down. I'm not a huge fan of how Suhr guitars look but boy do they sound great and those pickups are to die for. :)

Back
Top Bottom