Axon AX100, Gk3, Axe FX2 and Pro tools

TommyB

Can anyone here give me some help setting this up to work. I have tried with great patience but no success. Axe FX is recognized by Pro Tools as the Interface. The Axon and GK3 are communicating with each other but cannot get the connection with Pro Tools. I am trying to trigger Omnisphere and other software instruments. Anybody got any ideas.

It would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

TommyB

You need an interface that will take the midi signals from the axon to your computer. Not familiar with Pro tools but there should be an option to select the midi input source. Make sure the source is from the interface. I think that should work.

You should be able to use the Axe II as your midi interface. Go out Axon into Axe II midi in and Axe II usb into computer. I can't remember if there's a setting you need to change to make the midi in work via usb. I think there is. I'm sure the manual and/or wiki are your friend there if you don't see an obvious setting relating to that on the Axe II.

PT should recognize the Axe as a midi interface and that should be the input for Omnisphere.

Back
Top Bottom