Axess FX1 and Scenes

Rich G.

Experienced
I'd like to use my Axess FX1 midi controller to select scenes on the AxeFx II. Anyone out there doing this with success? How do you have your FX1 set up to do this?

Hi! Have you found the solution? I also have the fx1 With expander and I M Just Trying to program the scene change! (Not increasing ot decreasing) juste 1,2,3, and 4
(And by the way How do you program that if you're in scene 2 and move to scene 4, How do you switch OFF the scene 2?

Thanks !!

scenes is not programed as on and off, its kinda like what an expression pedal does. CC# 34( I think it is) with a value of 0 = scene 1, CC#34 with a value of 1= scene 2, this continues thru value of 7 and then it will repeat(value of 8 will be scene 1 again).

scenes is not programed as on and off, its kinda like what an expression pedal does. CC# 34( I think it is) with a value of 0 = scene 1, CC#34 with a value of 1= scene 2, this continues thru value of 7 and then it will repeat(value of 8 will be scene 1 again).

Buy how do I change the value?
How can I assign specific switches to one specific scene?
Thanks !

I do not have any idea, I no nothing about axess fx-1. I only know the commands needed to switch scenes is CC# 34 and then varying the value switches the scene.

Back
Top Bottom