AxeRemote?

You could call it either. You do edit with it though; but either name works in terms of what it does.

Hardest part is getting people that for years were told to use the front panel to now *not* touch the front panel when using AE. ;) :D

Hardest part is getting people that for years were told to use the front panel to now *not* touch the front panel when using AE. ;) :D

That's what prompted my question.

Calling it a remote makes it easy to talk about control in the software vs. control by the front panel.

Don't take it hard. I was just having some fun with you.
Anyone in/around NJ who wants to stop by for beer and pizza, let's pick a day.

Reactions: Cem
Digitech figured this out with their GNX4 editor, two way editing changes in the device were reflected in the device and changes in the software reflected in the hardware so they were never out of sync; this was 10 years ago over MIDI over USB2.

Whenever the editor connected, it would put the hardware in a broadcast mode so it could get notified of changes done at the device.

Would be great to have this with the Axe-Fx

Digitech figured this out with their GNX4 editor, two way editing changes in the device were reflected in the device and changes in the software reflected in the hardware so they were never out of sync; this was 10 years ago over MIDI over USB2.

Whenever the editor connected, it would put the hardware in a broadcast mode so it could get notified of changes done at the device.

Would be great to have this with the Axe-Fx

Yep, that's the one major thing that had me scratching my head when I fired it up yesterday - the inability to reflect what was happening on the floor with the MFC. Odd. Maybe that functionality is coming. Hope so.

Back
Top Bottom