AxeII and QSC K12s

ILM4Axe

First I just want to say a big THANK YOU for the participants in this community. Its amazing to me how people here give their time to share knowledge with the newbs, like me, and help us discover more above this incredible black box.

I'm sorry if this question has been addressed, but I couldn't put my finger on the thread. I have a couple QSC K12, and I'm wondering if anyone has found a need to adjust the overall EQ of the Axe II to suit these speakers?

Thanks again from North Carolina, and for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Jim

Sorry...found the thread! Thanks

Last edited:
Thank you both for the reply, and the link to the thread. It sure does provide an "enhanced" bass response! Maybe I can adjust the global eq a tad while I save up for the CLR (big bux son!) Lol

There's definitely some 'mindset' considerations when using something like the K12...

For example, I'm not sure that I'd personally pick one for a traditional 'guitar cab' substitute, however, we do use a QSC K-series PA and absolutely love it. The main thing is that I always consider my guitar tone as a part of 'the whole FOH mix' and only ever use it that way :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom