AxeFxII and tube amps- finally built my dream rig thanks to De Lisle Guitar Co. for their help..

Billbill

Power User
Hey folks, or whomevr mgaf, check it out.
Built my dream rig probably weighs about 400lbs but I lift so it’s cool lol. I’ve Integrated my beloved AxeFxII/Matrix “stereo” rig with my pedals and Mesa MkVII. I can switch between the two on-the-fly and use the MFC to control it all! Oh and incase you’re wondering , yes, I can absolutely make it sound like shit lol. Still fun doe
372F66D4-6883-47EB-8776-E460304BF1F7.jpegAF5A98EE-1BAC-48BE-9E17-9C5AB5B8BF99.jpeg7B7CC052-8560-4A69-AB10-E5BE32E80BD0.jpeg

Looks nice, but if only that pig nose was worked in there, that would be the dream rig. ;)
Lol right? Actually 1 cable and it could be integrated in. Pigs actually sound great when micd and are great at coping that ol Tweed Deluxe thing.

Looks great, but you could really benefit from some custom length cables.
Yeeeeeeahh, after cabling up the 12 loop switcher to all the pedal drawer crap was way more labor intensive than I had ever imagined lol. Going any further with cabling was not an option at this point in time lol. Some day….

Back
Top Bottom