AxeFxCabList : A new tool listing Cabs used in your presets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a French error message from the download site (which unfortunately I cant understand), is there a problem with your site at the moment?

I came to this thread for the purpose of commenting "Hey Al, when are you going to put out the Mac version?" Just as a playful jab.

But then I was excited to find, that you actually did a Mac version!

Looking forward to trying this out!

Thank you Uncle Albert!

Thanks,
I have downloaded the latest version, but it just crashes when it gets to 100% for me (on windows 7 & AXE FX II). Any ideas why? Have tried V0.3 and that one works OK. The V1.0 one crashes at 100% just as its about to save the file (if the way it works is the same as V0.3)

Last edited:
Thanks,
I have downloaded the latest version, but it just crashes when it gets to 100% for me (on windows 7 & AXE FX II). Any ideas why? Have tried V0.3 and that one works OK.

Same for me on Windows 7 (Axe FX II XL).
I'm sure AL will correct that.

Last edited:
I've just tried and had no crash at all at 100%, i'm on Win7, it just asks where i want to save... What version are you on ? 1.0 ?

I've just tried and had no crash at all at 100%, i'm on Win7, it just asks where i want to save... What version are you on ? 1.0 ?

Yes, downloaded V1.0 this morning - that's the one I have an issue with (V 0.3 works OK).

Running on Windows 7 64 bit Home premium, SP1 - to AXEFXII via USB (with RAC12 and MFC101 attached), no other axe software running

It extracts the data OK (well the read status gets to 100%), then crashes with a windows error - no list of CABS, no popup window for you to choose the filename for saved data.

AxeFXCabList V1 Issue.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, downloaded V1.0 this morning - that's the one I have an issue with (V 0.3 works OK).

Running on Windows 7 64 bit Home premium, SP1 - to AXEFXII via USB (with RAC12 and MFC101 attached), no other axe software running

It extracts the data OK (well the read status gets to 100%), then crashes with a windows error - no list of CABS, no popup window for you to choose the filename for saved data.
No idea what's happening, here is a test version : http://archive.axefx.fr/Tools/AxeFxCabList_test.exe
Please tell me what's the last message you see after 100% ;)
Thanks

Just noticed that MS Security Essentials was popping up briefly every time I ran AxeFXCabList - have found the MSE error log below - it doesn't like something in your code - perhaps this is the issue....

AxeFXCabList V1 Issue 3.JPG

Just noticed that MS Security Essentials was popping up briefly every time I ran AxeFXCabList - have found the MSE error log below - it doesn't like something in your code - perhaps this is the issue....

attachment.php
false positive, bad antiviruses don't like compressed exes

With the Test version: All is Ok. After 100%, there's 3 small windows (OK1 - OK2 and OK3).

With the previous version 1.0:
Here's the last message after 100% is done,
"AxeFxCabList V1.0.exe a cessé de fonctionner"
-> Rechercher
-> Fermer

What a great utility! I've just found a load of patches that had the Y state of the Stereo CAB IR block using an Empty IR from when I thinned out my IR's a few months ago - this will help fix those odd weird sounding scene issues!!

Thanks Al!!

AxeFXCabList V1pt1 Empty IR.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom