AxeFX Sighting - Taylor Swift @ Grammy Museum

Saw this video pop up on facebook. I thought I saw the characteristic green Axe screen on the floor, stage right. Went back and watched it again. Pretty sure it's an Axe. In one of the shots, you can clearly see the tempo light going. I've heard that her band uses the AxeFX pretty regularly, so that would make sense. Regardless, it sounds pretty good.

Just thought this was pretty cool and figured I'd share.

Last edited:
I wonder if she'd share her patches? Heh.

I actually dig her. She has not rested on any laurels, and actually got a lot more respect from me when she did a stint on 'The Voice'. Sharp and knows how to entertain and navigate the murky waters of this industry.

The pop music industry is really good at masking the talent behind many of these artists. It's all marketing... being talented hasn't been enough to sell records for decades. Personally I'd be much more interested in "the art" rather than hearing who's dating who these days but that's what we get right? She is clearly incredibly talented. I felt the same way when I heard Gaga and Katy Perry singing for real the first time. All music haters are bad. "Don't hate the player, hate the game." ;)

I love Taylor...great performer, great writer, good person who doesn't take herself too seriously. seems her voice has matured enough for her to do her thing....people forget she was a baby when she started. all this touring has worked wonders.

In this interview with Taylor Swift's bass player, he states that the whole band is doing Fractal

I think he says it around 1 hour - He does not elaborate. He basically states that the silent stage was necessary, so everybody needs to go direct.

It is an interesting interview, even though Fractal is only mentioned briefly

Back
Top Bottom