AxeFX light-gain country grit

AxeFX light-gain country grit

I think I may be getting a decent light gain sound here on the two 6120 tracks and the steel on this little TV piece. The 6120 hits Axe FX to MOD 50 power section to Port City 4x12 OS (Jensen Blackbirds). 6120 hits the AxeFX Brownface with a little Full OD in front. Trem is same but with Tonefreak melo tremo in front. Steel is hitting the clean of my Eric Johnson type patch all in the box. Ac gtr is my trusty Goodall Concert. Please pardon the clichés…

Cat-calls? Comments?

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 80055&q=hi

YeeHaaww!!

Nice clip John, sounded great! Nice to hear a clip with it mic'd instead of the usual direct.

Have you upgraded to the new firmware version yet?

Nice Job John!
Kinda has touches of an early Eagles (peaceful easy feeling)/Amazing Rhythm Aces (third rate romance) feel to it.
Really nicely done!! Great feel to it and nicely recorded.

-Chris

Thanks guys, yeah I love all that stuff, but haven't heard the Amazing Rhythm Aces.

Axisman5150 said:
Have you upgraded to the new firmware version yet?

No, I haven't. I haven't plugged my machine in to the mac yet, so I'm still on 5 point something...

Thanks guys, given that clean and low gain sounds like this are usually the hardest to get modelers to do properly, I'm happy to hear this taking me to my happy place that usually involves the Xxactone Presicion OD pedal hitting a cranked Egnater BMan.

Back
Top Bottom