AxeFX III as interface out puts AxeFX audio and DAW audio

Midi__

Hello,

Thank you for your help in advance. Right now when I am recording in my DAW (Logic) I can hear both the direct output from my AxeFX and output from my DAW layered on top of each other through my monitors. I would like to shut off the output from the AxeFX and only keep output from my DAW. I've searched high and low but can't find an answer on how to do this.

I am plugged into the front "instrument" input, have L/R to monitors out of Output 3/4 with USB out to my computer. When recording I am on Input 1 and Input 5 (DI).

HELP

Hello,

Thank you for your help in advance. Right now when I am recording in my DAW (Logic) I can hear both the direct output from my AxeFX and output from my DAW layered on top of each other through my monitors. I would like to shut off the output from the AxeFX and only keep output from my DAW. I've searched high and low but can't find an answer on how to do this.

I am plugged into the front "instrument" input, have L/R to monitors out of Output 3/4 with USB out to my computer. When recording I am on Input 1 and Input 5 (DI).

HELP

You'll find instructions for doing that here. See the See "Monitor Through DAW" topic.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-for-the-recording-musician.177592/

Back
Top Bottom