AxeFx II XL+ ceiling fan- output lights flicker?

Billbill

Power User
Hi all quick question. Today I noticed something strange. When my rig is on and I turn on my jam room’s ceiling fan the input lights on the AxeFx just the left side flicker up every time I start the ceiling fan, they flicker up again when I turn fan off too. Kind of strange because I’m not hearing anything other than a slight click through the rig when it happens. Also strange because my AxeFx is plugged in my Furman PL Plus DMC power conditioner. Is this a grounding issue somewhere and if so, any ideas on where I should start investigating this to avoid potential equipment damage?? Thanks
Bill

Not sure about ceiling fans, but dimmer switches are notorious for generating noise on devices sharing the same circuit. From my home music room, I went to great lengths to power my gear from a lesser used curcuit that's not shared with any heavy appliances, dimmers...

Not sure about ceiling fans, but dimmer switches are notorious for generating noise on devices sharing the same circuit. From my home music room, I went to great lengths to power my gear from a lesser used curcuit that's not shared with any heavy appliances, dimmers...
Yeah it’s definitely strange. It’s not really generating any unbearable noise or anything I just thought it’s weird that the input lights flicker when it happens and this is with output knobs completely off. So the AxeFx is seeing something on input left channel every time the fan it’s turned on or off.

Back
Top Bottom