Axefx effects Icons - I've found the greatest material yet !

lukather

Inspired
I'm looking to manufacture magnetic preset pads to fit over my MFC...that you can just move around I've found he material

Where can I get a copy of the Icons as used by Fractal for idividual effects really good quality i can use in photo shop?

can anyone get them for me ? are they in Wiki ?

Or tell me how to get them off the editor itself?

I've tried a page dump and taking through to photoshop but the quality isnt great..

thanks

PM me...

Re: Axefx effects Icons - I've found the greatest material y

You can save them from this page (scroll down on the page), but they're quite small.

You can also unzip the "Skins/Default/skin.paxege" file, found under the Axe-Edit's installation directory.
Yes, it's just a zip file. Inside, you'll find all the images used by Axe-Edit, including the blocks (called block_amp.png, block_pitch.png, etc., etc.).
Not hi-res either, but the large one's found on that URL look so low resolution, that I wouldn't be surprised at all if they've just been enlarged from these.

I have the original Photoshop file, but it is the same resolution as the icons in the .PAXEGE mentioned below.

If there is big interest and I can find time, I will recreate the icons in a vector format.

I'd like that...

Probably wouldn't all of them, just the common ones people have on a stompbox would be a good place to start - drive1, comp1, delay1, etc...

As for the icons, would not text be best as apposed to all those colors and graphics. True, the graphics would look cool but would they be readable in stage light conditions?

What is the material you found?

I think Fractal owns the copyrights to their icon designs...

So...What is the material you found?Secret space-age magnetic sheet?
:D

OP says he wants to manufacture them... sounds like he may be keeping his material a trade secret. Perhaps you should have asked what the material was before providing help with the graphics. ;)

I don't want to shoot his business idea down but all you guys have to do is Google "magnetic labels", there's several companies out there that make them in all different shapes & sizes.

Though it's always cool to ask for all kinds of help (getting access to copyrighted images no less) and then keep things proprietary to yourself. ;) I was just curious anyway, figured it was some type of magnetic sheet. I'm quite happy with my own labels...wouldn't be interested in his product if he did market it.

The pictures I've seen using graphics to label an MFC look pretty cool, but it's hard to believe it would be practical on stage. I'd want simple labels with as high a contrast as possible.

I have no need for icons. I just use a Brother P-Touch labeler. High contrast & easy to read in any light, with a bunch of colors (both tape & ink) to chose from.

Back
Top Bottom