Axechange Issue

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place. . . If it is let me know where I should post. I have been trying to upload Firmware 9.02 presets from my Axe-FX II to the Axechange page and having some issues.

I have dumped the presets that I want to upload via USB and Sysex Librarian for Mac. When I go to upload on the Axechange I get to the info screen for the patch. I enter all info needed (except of course the patch name which is grey-ed out). When I click continue it says I MUST enter a name for the preset, which I cannot (since it should be automatic). I also did a search and the names of the presets that I am trying to upload don't exists already (since someone had mentioned that maybe it was a duplicate name),

I have tried this on Safari and Firefox browsers with the same result. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Does anyone else have a similar issue? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. . . .

This is the 2nd report of this we've heard. I passed this on to the developer and will follow up at once.

If you can reproduce it consistently, please email me The first part of the email is webmaster at.

The second part is fractalaudio.com

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom