AXE8 - Tone Match?

Fretburner

I looked in the manual online and could not find any reference if the AX8 will be able to tone match. I've been away for a few years as I went to the "dark side" but thinking of coming back!

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Oh wow what that's too bad. Will it be able to support it in the future ?
I suspect that it never will due to the fact that is does not support USB audio which makes tone matching a whole lot easier. There's also the different between processors in terms of power.

It's also important to bear in mind that the AX8 was designed for performing and tone matching is not something one uses while performing.

It's also important to bear in mind that the AX8 was designed for performing and tone matching is not something one uses while performing.

This is true Matt however I was looking for an alternative to the Axe II for my Studio. I guess you get what you pay for but then again I like Musicman77's response of "Exporting a Axe II TMA block into an IR"

There are a few things that are reserved for the flagship unit, would not make much bussiness sence if the AX8 was a true 100% feauture clone of an AxeFXII at a lower price.

Back
Top Bottom