Axe used in home music room ideas...

RickTN

Inspired
I am sort of reconfiguring my small home music room. I will have Axe in a rack where I also have stereo amp. computers on a desk configuration. I will soon have 2 powered studio monitors that could be used with computer and/or Axe setup. Right now have twin 1x12 Mesa cabs I can use in same configuration if I use stereo power amp in the rack. Once I get studio monitors I will probably sell the 1x12 Mesas and get all my Axe sound from the powered monitors.

I think I can run out of my computer into the Axe and have ALL my sounds (computer and guitar) coming thru powered monitors and/or headphones...........is this correct?

I dont know about running your pc through the axe, but I have something similar, 2 mackie monitors, and a pro tools interface, and my axe into the pc, and my pc and axe come through the monitors.

Yes you are correct, though personally I prefer an external audio interface too for recording vocals as well. But should work fine.
If you do record your a Axe FX make sure your computer sound is off or not through the Axe as you could end up recording bings and things from the computer.

Back
Top Bottom