• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe USB port died, need help about midi 2 usb adapter

DaneVuk

Hello all,
USB port on my AXE FX 2 XL suddenly died and since I have some gigs on the way I can't send it to nice peeps in G66 service right away.
So, as I read somewhere that Ultra owners tried to connect to PC and use Axe edit through some kind of midi2usb adapter. Is this possible and how?

Thank you

EDIT: working fine but bit slower than USB, just updated to 8 using UNO

Last edited:
How does a USB port die? Sometimes a driver can f up. Did u do a restore?

It was probably power failure in my house or maybe a thunder strike near my house since my PC motherboard also died same day.
I wasnt home so I'm not sure what happened but I know Axe was turned off but still connected to USB port on my working PC.
I replaced motherboard on PC and than I found out Axe won't connect, then tried different cable and PC but still no luck.

Back
Top Bottom