Axe Standart 6.0 - Can't upload any user cabs

Mr.347

mmh....i just wanted to add my favorite cabs by Jay & Clawfinger to my user slots but it seems this is not working the way i expected. Can anybody help me finding a way to upload them via Editor (i use the 1.17 beta on the ultra-confirguration, otherwise it seems that the editor try to upload my user cabs into existing slots...can someone confirm that too?)

Many thanks in advance..... :cool: Maybe it's getting better with a true standart-firmware-confirguration in the editor? ;)

best regards
Paco

The old cabs/IR's are not compatible anymore.
You have to download and use AlbertA's latest version of his IRconverter, I think it can convert the old IR's to be compatible.
You can upload the IR's with this utility, too.

Seb

Mr.347 said:
mmh....i just wanted to add my favorite cabs by Jay & Clawfinger to my user slots but it seems this is not working the way i expected. Can anybody help me finding a way to upload them via Editor (i use the 1.17 beta on the ultra-confirguration, otherwise it seems that the editor try to upload my user cabs into existing slots...can someone confirm that too?)

Many thanks in advance..... :cool: Maybe it's getting better with a true standart-firmware-confirguration in the editor? ;)

best regards
Paco

Lars, had mentioned that the cab utility will not function in the editor at this time.

As Seb stated, use AlbertA's IR utility, it will convert it to a compatible format. I imagine all Jay's and Clawfinger's IRs will be redone after the new firmware is available for the standard.

Many thanks for all your help! :D I'll give a try when i'm coming home!

So i have to convert all the old cabs first and upload them via AlbertA's tool? Sounds great! Many thanks to AlbertA providing such an extra service to us all!

I very appericate your great ideas! :D

thanks a lot!

greetz
Paco

Many thanks Jay! I saw your files this morning but couldn't download them....now it works! A big virtual hug to you! :)

I' mean there are plenty of new speakers in 6.0, almost too much for me :lol: ...but i liked your Gold and GH12-65 IRs the most, along with Clawfinger's ENGL Cabs :cool:

Jay Mitchell said:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1746[/url].

Jay[/quote:p6mpikx9]

Jay, is the Eminence Legend Off Axis Natural the new version of the 2x12 Off Axis Natural that you used for your medium gain marshall preset? I have a tweaked version of that preset that I love, but before i upgrade I want to make sure that I can easily recreate that sound in 6.0. thanks!

mattc41 said:
Jay, is the Eminence Legend Off Axis Natural the new version of the 2x12 Off Axis Natural that you used for your medium gain marshall preset?
One and the same. I just decided to disclose the model of transducer I used to get the IR.

great thanks Jay.

I really appreciate your work in creating those and deciding to share them with us. I'm constantly stunned by the tone I get with the Axe mainly using your IRs.

Back
Top Bottom