Axe standard - first recording with it

Hi All,
i just spent last two hours layering a couple tracks with my new Axe standard. I have had it now for 4 or so weeks, and finally have dialled in a couple patches i am pretty happy with :)

Playing is a bit rough, and is recorded a little quiet but i was in the groove and just hit record, I have also done some panning to and a little compression on the drums.

so here is my link

First recording with axe standard by lil_man_rocks_out on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

My patch is based off the euro uber and the das metal amp panned hard left and right

Hope some enjoy

Some nice tones there! I'm not really into the real drop tuning but listening to all these wicked patches is making me more and more want to try it out! Nice job!

Thanks rkbrock - I usually am in drop d or c ( prs se) but I was using my ibanez rga prestige which is set up for drop B, I have Seymour duncab JB and jazz pickup in it. For some reason it doesnt sound as meaty as the stock prs se but i was pretty happy with this patch going through my ibanez

Back
Top Bottom