Axe + Matrix patches?

JoeHans

Inspired
Hello! Since the Matrix power amps have been quite popular in the forum I thought maybe we could gather up some patches for live use with a Matrix power amp? I personally have a Matrix GT1000FX and I use it with a 4x12" V30 guitar cab. Post your favorite Matrix patches here please. :ugeek

These 2 presets are used an Art SLA2 (too similar Matrix GT1000FX).
View attachment Metal SOLO Harm Wah-MPP.syx
View attachment Dist Metal 2 - MPP.syx

I use in a 4x12 cab Marshall JCM800 lead with no global eq and in a 2x12 Mesa Rectifier cutting the hights and amplifying a little the lows.
Can you upoload your presets?

Hello! Since the Matrix power amps have been quite popular in the forum I thought maybe we could gather up some patches for live use with a Matrix power amp? I personally have a Matrix GT1000FX and I use it with a 4x12" V30 guitar cab. Post your favorite Matrix patches here please. :ugeek

Thanks! I will try these out. I will upload something I have worked with (not fully satisfied yet though) when I get my Axe back @ home. :)

Here's something I just tweaked:

View attachment Diezel+Matrix+ESP.syx

It's a high gain rhythm patch. I don't know how it sounds on other rigs but my setup was: ESP Horizon fr II -> Ultra/Matrix GT1000FX -> Framus 2x12" loaded with V30. I have my Matrix at 12 o'clock and ultra is just slightly opened.

WOW sounds incredible!!!
Thanks JoeHans.

Here's something I just tweaked:

View attachment 13304

It's a high gain rhythm patch. I don't know how it sounds on other rigs but my setup was: ESP Horizon fr II -> Ultra/Matrix GT1000FX -> Framus 2x12" loaded with V30. I have my Matrix at 12 o'clock and ultra is just slightly opened.

Hmmm...I'd love to add to this thread but haven't been using AxeEdit since I installed v9.
I use a Matrix Gt1000 with the AxeII and 2x12 genz Benz gflex cabs in stereo.

Gonna tag along so I can try these later. Then I can contribute when the new editor gets releases etc. good thread ;)

I know this is heresy, but I pretty much use the stock patches, adjusted drive and presence to taste.

Back
Top Bottom