Axe Manage: Presets. Browser/Bank Open/... then what??

Rich G.

Experienced
I just updated my firmware from 14.02 to 16.02 and am using Axe Edit 3.1.1 with OS X Yosemite.

Prior to the update I saved a backup of all my presets.

After updating the firmware with Fractal Bot (and confirming I have 16.02) I loaded V15 Factory Presets.

Now I'm trying to bring back my 20 or so critical gigging presets in their proper locations.

In Axe Edit I go to Tools | Axe-Manage Presets | Browser | Bank | Open...

I navigate to the backup file, Click OK, get a message saying 128 presets found, click the green OK...

Then nothing seems to happen. It just takes me back to the AxeFx preset window.

I also tried Choose Folder and I get the same result (except way more presets found as expected).

Prior to the firmware and preset load I saved all the presets onboard the AxeFx so I can probably get them back that way... but just wondering how do I get presets back using Axe-Manage??

Hmmm... I think I figured it out. Tools | Axe-Manage Presets | Browser | Hide/Show will reveal or hide the items opened in the browser.

Request: When going through the action of Opening Presets or Cabs in the Browser, make the default be Show... unless there's a good reason to not show the Cabs or Presets after opening them.

Back
Top Bottom