Axe manage guide/manual?

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
The fractal site is saying that a new Axe Edit getting started guide is coming soon so I guess the only instructions right now are the ones in the release notes?

I want to do the following and not sure how to do this (afraid to erase something so I want to be sure I do it right):
Audition some of the presets of the factory banks B and C and only save some of them which I like.
So I don't want to load in a whole bank only audition them and then save a few presets.

Click "Import Preset" then choose the bank file where the preset will be found. You will be presented with a list of all presets in the bank file, similar in look to Axe-Manage. Click on the preset you want and it will be loaded into Axe-Edit and the edit buffer of your Axe-Fx.

ok thanks, I will try that. And how do I load in the whole bank for audition with Axe manage and then save only the ones I like? Until now I only did the one by one preset import as you described.

I don't think the new Axe Edit / Axe manage does that. The old one did, you could drag and drop presets from a bank to the Axe, one or many at once.

I don't think the new Axe Edit / Axe manage does that. The old one did, you could drag and drop presets from a bank to the Axe, one or many at once.

always liked that very much about the 'old' Axe manage. I was expecting the new Axe manage to do the same but apparently it is not (?).

So is there an Axe Manage manual by now? I am a bit confused how it all works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom