Axe III Turbo or FM9 for gigging?

Nice, but how that all pack up and set up?

Looks like you've got a small rack, FRFR, and pedal, all separate pieces that need to packed and wired in. Plus an FRFR, unless that's an IEM setup in the bottom of the rack, which wouldn't apply to me, at least for now.

That should be a 3m setup assuming the player knows their place on stage and where required hydro is located.

My last touring band had a 4pc kit, 4 guitar amps, 1 bass stack, 2 pedalboards lights and a banner ready to go in 5-10m between 3 people. Anything guitar-amp-board should take under 5 minutes.

Correct answer is the unnamed option: FM3. :)

Yes, I am way easier to please, and far lazier than all of you!!!!!

Ok, most of you. :)

Well I made the jump. Just cut a deal on an AXE III MkII and an FC12. I'll keep my OMG9 setup till I get use to hauling this one around. I also ordered components to build a patch panel. So my next quest is to get a rack of some type. I have a spare 1U power conditioner that I'll put in the rack. So my question is to stick with a 4U or go to 6U with a drawer for cables and maybe my EV2? Thinking of getting a padded case for the FC12? Just wondering what others are using to haul the AXE to gigs? Picts are always helpful! TIA

Well I made the jump. Just cut a deal on an AXE III MkII and an FC12. I'll keep my OMG9 setup till I get use to hauling this one around. I also ordered components to build a patch panel. So my next quest is to get a rack of some type. I have a spare 1U power conditioner that I'll put in the rack. So my question is to stick with a 4U or go to 6U with a drawer for cables and maybe my EV2? Thinking of getting a padded case for the FC12? Just wondering what others are using to haul the AXE to gigs? Picts are always helpful! TIA

If you want a patch panel you'll need 5U +.

I really should have payed more attention math class. 3+1+1=5! LOL However, I may be able to put the power conditioner back to back with the patch panel? Not ideal, but possible?

I really should have payed more attention math class. 3+1+1=5! LOL However, I may be able to put the power conditioner back to back with the patch panel? Not ideal, but possible?
Yes, My patch panel and conditioner are back to back in a 4U. It's 14" deep. NYC Cases highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom