Axe III and Cab-Lab 3 integration

ashenriff

Cablab 3 does not work with the Axe III in the same way it does with the Axe II. I have been having to save anything from Cablab to a folder, then import into the Axe III. It's lengthy and has a lot of guesswork.
Where for the Axe II I could have both Cablab and AxeEdit up and quickly transfer/test.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I've searched for a while and can't find anything on it. I thought for sure other people would be having the same issue.

Cablab 3 does not work with the Axe III in the same way it does with the Axe II. I have been having to save anything from Cablab to a folder, then import into the Axe III. It's lengthy and has a lot of guesswork.
Where for the Axe II I could have both Cablab and AxeEdit up and quickly transfer/test.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I've searched for a while and can't find anything on it. I thought for sure other people would be having the same issue.
fractalaudio has previously said that Cab-Lab will be updated to be compatible with the III after they’ve finished the development of Axe-Edit III

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/cab-lab-3-compatible-with-axe-iii.137383/#post-1629129

Hi Ashenriff,
Not sure if it helps you at all, but the capability to mix 4 cabs within the iii may make cablab redundant for may uses - Particularly once we can save cab blocks and import them to other presets.
Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom