Axe II USB Driver with MOTU 896

Jerry K.

Experienced
I was wondering if anyone else is using a MOTU 896mk3 in conjunction with the Axe II. Both of these devices work great by themselves when connected via USB but if I have them both powered on and connected via USB to my computer, the MOTO won't work. I am running windows 8 x64 and feel that my machine is working very well. It wouldn't be that big of a deal but I would like to be able to re-amp in ProTools and I need both devices connected for it to all work. Any help is appreciated.

I have not. That will probably work but is would be so much better if the two drivers could work at the same time. It seems that the Axe II driver always works but when it is present (i.e.. turned on) the MOTO has issues. I bet it is some simple setting but I have no idea where to look?

I was wondering if anyone else is using a MOTU 896mk3 in conjunction with the Axe II. Both of these devices work great by themselves when connected via USB but if I have them both powered on and connected via USB to my computer, the MOTO won't work. I am running windows 8 x64 and feel that my machine is working very well. It wouldn't be that big of a deal but I would like to be able to re-amp in ProTools and I need both devices connected for it to all work. Any help is appreciated.

i have an 896 mkIII- dont use it anymore however i had it working just fine with the Axe via USB - try setting up an aggregate device with the Motu and Axe FX. you should be good to go. you should really look into using the AES though. its super clean! good luck

Back
Top Bottom