Axe II firmware 10 video ... awsome dynamics !!! ( suhr modern )

Havent noticed that and .... its really weird cause I was playing, so its not me, my girlfriend record this video, so was not here ... and we were alone .... shit :p ... is this a prove we are not alone ? xD

Must have been the "soul of the Suhr!"

I love your videos, keep them coming!

The one thing I regret not getting on my modern was a blow switch. So cool and great playing!

thats a must have hahaha ... are u with Suhr too ? .... I got a modern Tele coming in 2 months, cant wait !!!
ps: of course with blower switch jajajajaj

If you hadn't gone for the fancy guitar finish, you could have afforded jeans with the knees filled in :lol

Yeah, I 'm kidding - sounds really good. That's what V10 does better than any other.

If you hadn't gone for the fancy guitar finish, you could have afforded jeans with the knees filled in :lol

Yeah, I 'm kidding - sounds really good. That's what V10 does better than any other.
hahaha thx ... I m saving for a nice jeans by the way hahaha

Killer guitar.. killer tone... killer touch. I like using a lower gain tone but it makes you work harder, etc. You nail that here.

thats a must have hahaha ... are u with Suhr too ? .... I got a modern Tele coming in 2 months, cant wait !!!
ps: of course with blower switch jajajajaj

Ya, I have a modern HSH with a coil tap on the neck but no blow switch. I might have to get one put in!

Back
Top Bottom