Axe II availability.

kevrock

Experienced
I know this has probably been asked a million times but I'm selling some gear and maybe my ultra cuz I want a afx2. I would like to know when they are expected to be in stock. Thanks.

With the new MFC-101 Mark III just around the corner, it's reasonable to assume that the Axe Fx II might be getting an upgrade to a Mark III model as well. That said, it may be a bit of a wait.

I would assume they are in stock. I ordered mine on Saturday and got shipped first thing in the morning today.

Axe should be in stock, a friend of me is about to order one so I checked the other day for him. But not sure there is going to be a Mk III of the Axe for the new FAS-LINK connection. Not at this point at least
There were said somewhere that they will offer an adapter for the FAS-LINK with AXE Mk II. When MFC is back in stock it will be Mk III with the FAS-LINK and the new more silent buttons

Anybody know how much the mark III will be?

Latest info is that it should be no price difference.

Below from FAS purchase site

"The MFC-101 is currently out of stock. If you'd like to be added to the waiting list for automatic notification when we re-supply, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com

The MFC-101 Mark Two has been discontinued. All customers who are currently on the waitlist will be offered a Mark Three (Both versions are priced the same.) We expect to begin shipping in the second half of November, 2013."

There have been no post at all about an Axe-Fx mk III. All just speculations, with no facts at all to back them up.

Some wires getting crossed here...

Any references being made to a MkIII are clearly in relation to the MFC-101 Foot Controller, not the the next gen AxeFX

Definitely not trying to create reality here. My statement was just based on my own experience. When I got my MFC-101, I received a Mk II even though they hadn't been announced yet. The Axe-Fx Mk II was released shortly thereafter. I just thought another refresh might be in the works.

But according to the Fractal Store as of today, they are expected to have fresh stock next week.

So now the restock no wait list message is gone but still says out of stock. Did I already miss em and they are sold out again??

Back
Top Bottom