Axe FXII vs FXII XL+

just wondering what the difference is .I have a chance to get an FXII at a good price . Will I be missing much by not getting the XL+

What's "a good price" in this case? I have a Mark I and don't miss not having an XL with the exception of the better screen. No chance I'm buying a III. Gonna wait until some of that tech trickles down into a AX-8 format or something. I'm willing to bet a II Mark I or Mark II will be just fine for you unless you have specific needs like a FAS-Link connector or something.

What's "a good price" in this case? I have a Mark I and don't miss not having an XL with the exception of the better screen. No chance I'm buying a III. Gonna wait until some of that tech trickles down into a AX-8 format or something. I'm willing to bet a II Mark I or Mark II will be just fine for you unless you have specific needs like a FAS-Link connector or something.

$800

I sold mine for $1200 shipped, think it was a pretty good deal for a MKII, less is better for the buyer of course but probably would have to be really fast. Saw one for $999 last week but it sold like 10 minutes after being posted

Too good to be true.

Soundwise there is no difference between mk1 and XL+. I have a mk1 and never felt the need to buy an XL+. Not enough difference to spend the extra money. Don’t know what the difference in money will be in the used market.

Well, apart the increased screen size, preset slots and cab slots there's something very important differing between xl and mki/mkii :
The preset size.

It will allow you to use more blocks in the same preset.
There's also more blocks handling x/y in the XLs than in older axefx2 versions.

And the bootrom included keeps you safe from a failing update

Back
Top Bottom