Axe FXII in Xitone powered cab

Very cool! I was just checking out those wedges this morning. Considering one for the odd time I'm not using IEMs. Can't wait for your review when you get one.

Borrowed this for a quick jam.
I love this cab!
Will be ordering soon...

Thanks for your video review of the wedge Wallimann and your post here! I appreciate it!

Which speaker is in the cab?

TT

I don't see the whizzer, so I'm guessing 12cx

Correct Chris... this cab contains a 12CX.

Very cool! I was just checking out those wedges this morning. Considering one for the odd time I'm not using IEMs. Can't wait for your review when you get one.

Thanks for your interest. Just let me know when you are ready!

Borrowed this for a quick jam.
I love this cab!
Will be ordering soon...

Ya know, I watched this vid when you first posted it. I was wondering then if I was the "friend" that you mentioned. . .lol. I just got my 2 xitones and the shipping label confirms that indeed the cab in this vid was one of mine. Very cool! I have still not been able to plug em in so your vid was a great preview. It also gave me a great idea of the size of the cab. Micks pics seem to make them appear MUCH bigger. I can carry one in each hand easily and if they sound as good as most seem to be saying, I will be in great shape.

I did take the cab out of the box and it looks great. The blonde Line X looks less yellow that the pics and looks like it will match my avatar cabs and 4 space blonde rack I have my Axe II and POD HD Pro mounted in. The Line X also seems damn near indestructible. I can see future xitone purchases in my future.

Now I just need to practice a ton so I can play half as good as you do!

Back
Top Bottom