Axe-FX Ultra display failure.

Miki1964

Hello! I have a problem with the display of the Axe-FX Ultra. After switching on, the letters fade quickly, sometimes they disappear completely. Sometimes it gets better after turning it off and on again, but the letters disappear again. Has anyone had this problem? The distributor (G66.eu) couldn't help, they couldn't send a new display and they couldn't tell me the display type. Would it be possible to get this kind of display, or even buy an old electronic device of any kind, which has exactly this kind of display. Maybe it could be replaced with another type, has anyone tried this? (Google Translate)

The OP posted the screen fades, not that he's getting unexpected characters or lost presets.

A dead or dieing battery will cause lost presets, lost system settings, etc...

I mean, it's possible his description is not accurate, but it doesn't sound like a battery issue to me.
The old settings and all functions work, only the display dims sometimes. Would the display be powered by the battery?

Email support@fractalaudio.com to see if they have one they can sell you.
Thank you, I will try again, although I already inquired a few years ago, but they could not give me a new display, nor did they know anything about its type. But I did not write to this address, because I asked the dealer from whom I ordered the Ax Fx 3, but I remember that he also consulted his technical colleague about this.

The old settings and all functions work, only the display dims sometimes. Would the display be powered by the battery?

Thank you, I will try again, although I already inquired a few years ago, but they could not give me a new display, nor did they know anything about its type. But I did not write to this address, because I asked the dealer from whom I ordered the Ax Fx 3, but I remember that he also consulted his technical colleague about this.
No, the battery is used to keep settings stored on the unit.

Back
Top Bottom