Axe fx Ultra availability

It was available a few weeks ago but who knows when it'll be back.

I was checking for 6+ weeks for a standard, sent them 3 e-mails and a few facebook messages, and the best reply (when they replied) they ever gave me was "hopefully by then end of the week"... that was LAST week, and they're still not in stock.

Check the classifieds for a used one.

Hi,

Keep checking and trying to add to you cart everyday. As inventory becomes available, you will be able to add in the cart and checkout. I've seen inventory added over the weekend and Monday/Tuesday of this week. One was there yesterday till about noon. I got mine last Tuesdy so it appears that inventory is being added on a weekly basis. If no one snags the inventory up, then I believe Fractal contacts waiting list folks with option to purchase. You will pay about $100 extra bucks for jumping ahead in line, but it was worth it to me. Good luck!

tbrooks1060 said:
...You will pay about $100 extra bucks for jumping ahead in line, but it was worth it to me. Good luck!
I didn't think there was a waiting/coupon list any more for the Ultra--are you thinking of the MFC?

It took me several weeks of randomly checking to snag one last month. Had one in my cart but lost it before I could enter the payment info; second time I found one I got the order through. When they become available seems to have nothing to do with when they are predicted to arrive. I think it has more to do with room in Cliff's trunk and time to update the online inventory.

I think it has more to do with room in Cliff's trunk and time to update the online inventory.

I think you are 100% accurate with this statement. I'm really not sure about the waiting list either; just assumed that was still the case since inventory is not readily available. Thx....

Back
Top Bottom