Axe FX MK II LCD a bit dark on the left side. :(

adildo

Inspired
helllo...today I noticed that the left side of the lcd screen is a bit dark. is there something wrong and does this happen to the other units ?
is there a way to fix it/ adjust the screen? any suggestions would be great, thanks .!

Attachments

• darkside3.JPG
    darkside3.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 73
  • darskide2.JPG
    darskide2.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 70
  • screen2.JPG
    screen2.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 64
  • screen1.JPG
    screen1.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 62
A darker patch like that would suggest a possible fault to me - I was once told this is what you see with nematic leakage. This can also be caused by excess pressure having been applied on the LCD screen but not sure if this applies here?

You could try opening the Axe and reseating the Ribbon Cable... It can't hurt..

Interesting. My Mark I had better quaility in this case. I have never got little lines in the screen with the Mark I, like with my XL. Also the frasing around the screen is not a nice one. But that doesn't color the sound :)
Anyway, I was a little surprised about that.

Interesting. My Mark I had better quaility in this case. I have never got little lines in the screen with the Mark I, like with my XL. Also the frasing around the screen is not a nice one. But that doesn't color the sound :)
Anyway, I was a little surprised about that.

not sure whats causing it but after adjusting the contrast in the utility menu it seems better. maybe will post a picture later.

A darker patch like that would suggest a possible fault to me - I was once told this is what you see with nematic leakage. This can also be caused by excess pressure having been applied on the LCD screen but not sure if this applies here?

hey man im not sure if it has anything to do with the firmware upgrade or what is the actual cause. havent applied any excess pressure on the screen at all. like soheil said after adjusting the contrast it seems to be ok for now..

Back
Top Bottom