Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Chuck P

Inspired
Hello - I am wondering if there are any updates on the waitlist, which I joined a few days ago. From the other posts, it sounds like there is a small shipment coming soon and another large shipment somewhere behind it, but I have not seen anything on quantities or timing.

Does anyone know if the immediate shipment will clear the current waitlist? If not, is the subsequent shipment in a state where its arrival can be estimated?

This is is my first post - I am looking forward to joining your community. This forum seems like a remarkably upbeat and positive space.

Thanks for any insights!

Soon...previously reported

Monday... 18th estimated per website note

But as far as the pecking order waitlist, and volumes...unknown

Hopefully FC12's arrive on that first shipment you speak of...

Get you a FC too... you need it... for the looper.

Soon...previously reported
Get you a FC too... you need it... for the looper.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've never really done anything with looping and I only rarely (not often enough!) use a wah...do you figure there are enough use cases to justify the foot pedal if it's going to be a studio-only device?

Thanks for the quick reply. I've never really done anything with looping and I only rarely (not often enough!) use a wah...do you figure there are enough use cases to justify the foot pedal if it's going to be a studio-only device?
Maybe, maybe not.

I'm mostly studio, currently, but still "need" a foot pedal to change parameters without stopping playing, and interrupting the work-flow. I also want it for the looper, but that is a side issue to being able to change scenes, presets, and other parameters with the foot pedal.

If you're only recording a track at a time, and not interested in going from clean to mean, or whatever, the pedal may not be necessary.

If you're playing out, especially in a band situation, the pedal is probably a necessity.

If you're playing out, doing a solo background tour boat dinner music type thing, it may not be necessary, as you could set everything behind or in front of you, and turn a knob when you need to.

FWIW, I never thought I'd need a looper, but it does come in handy, although if you're set up with a proper recording environment, you could do the same thing by recording a track and playing it back, behind what you're currently playing.

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm mostly studio, currently, but still "need" a foot pedal
FWIW, I never thought I'd need a looper, but it does come in handy...

Thank you for the insights. Also please note that it took some doing to get the III through Finance so if my wife somehow comes across this thread about more gear for the gear I haven't even received yet I'm going to claim it was some other Chuck P and that I never heard of any of you.

Back
Top Bottom