Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Inserting the UPS Ground map for those wondering how many BUSINESS days for delivery from Fractal to your location
(UPS must not like Central Idaho or SW Oregon)

ki6p0zdl.jpg

I can't believe I ordered one of these things... LoL! And I'm on the cursed waitlist for an FC12... Hehehe

I'm like a guitar crakhead... LoL!

So sorry to hear you succumbed to temptation. Let me help me with your addiction. Just ship the unit to me and I will take care of it for you. Consider the money spent the cost of therapy and just think what you will save by not ordering the FC12. :)

So sorry to hear you succumbed to temptation. Let me help me with your addiction. Just ship the unit to me and I will take care of it for you. Consider the money spent the cost of therapy and just think what you will save by not ordering the FC12. :)

LoL!!! Wish I could... But the Call Of Ktulu (Cathulhu) is much too great... I must have guitar crak....

Is UPS Hold at store available for this? I would rather pick it up at a secure UPS location as opposed to hoping they deliver it to the correct location...

Is UPS Hold at store available for this? I would rather pick it up at a secure UPS location as opposed to hoping they deliver it to the correct location...

Looks like it is available. At least I am able to choose that option. It says that by sender's request not all locations are available for pickup, but in my case all nearby ones are available. Not going to choose it though...

Looks like it is available. At least I am able to choose that option. It says that by sender's request not all locations are available for pickup, but in my case all nearby ones are available. Not going to choose it though...

They actually dropped mine off at one of the nearest drop off centre that hosts UPS and I was able to pick it up the same day. Easy peasie as I wasn't home to receive it.

Back
Top Bottom