Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I am Feb 15th, at this point I am expecting the IV to be shipping. Can I get on that mailing list now?
Actually, we seem to be moving through the waitlist more quickly now. I estimate our current rate is faster than one day (of waitlist-time) per week (of real time).

And I suspect (though I obviously can't know) that it will accelerate from here on out.

If you got your confirmation on Feb 15th, I'm guessing you'll get an invite-to-buy before the end of July.

Of course, this guess is not official, and is worth exactly what you paid for it! :D But glance back at the last 10 pages or so of this thread, and you'll see what I mean. It's picking up speed.)

The March through Feb begins. I'm a 2/4 dude...maybe by July 4th?!? Optimistic how quick it's moving these days...A good thing when they get a container or two of product. Can't wait to feel the difference with the III

I don’t remember when I got the waitlist email but, (sorry I can’t find the email) I’m pretty sure it was early Feb though. I was invited at 12:12CST and purchased at 3:30 CST today. Looking forward to seemless switching between clean/dirty/rhythm/lead tones!!

UPS delivered today and I got a total of 15 minutes of play time :( after installing to rack and running the update so it would work with Axe Edit. Sounds great and the channels switching is glorious!

Waitlist: 2/1/18 at 9:05 PM
Notified: 6/11/18 at 1:38 PM
Ordered: 6/11/18 at 1:56 PM

U2 clips to come with new Axe III.

Last edited:
Feb 9th waiting list confirmation, I am waiting patiently but got to admit I am pretty excited. I purchase a Fender EOB Strat in December and still waiting on that purchase also. Summer is when we booked most of our dates, I hate to miss the entire season without the Fractal. I sold my AX8 to purchase the iii so I am limping through dates using gear I throw together.

Waitlist confirmation: 2 Feb 17:03 PST
Order invite: 12 Jun 10:16 PST
Placed order: I can't get to the bank fast enough to deposit my set aside funds....:D

(So will order VERY shortly)

Back
Top Bottom