Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Damn YOU!!
Damn you all to hell!!
(Said in my best Charlton Heston Planet of the Apes voice)

I was getting excited there..... my wait list confirmation time stamp is Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 12:58 PM

And here I thought I was bad signing up on 3/6/2018... LoL!!! o_O:D

Good news folks! I got my invite last week but decided to pass. One more for you guys.

With regular work plus two new weekend bands taking all my music time with rehearsals and starting to gig, I had to get real. I simply don't have time to play with a fancy new III right now. And for me it would be just a toy to play with at home, I'm not willing to go back to a rack setup for live band use. Too big, way overkill and I love the AX8 floor format too much to give it up.

Good news folks! I got my invite last week but decided to pass. One more for you guys.

With regular work plus two new weekend bands taking all my music time with rehearsals and starting to gig, I had to get real. I simply don't have time to play with a fancy new III right now. And for me it would be just a toy to play with at home, I'm not willing to go back to a rack setup for live band use. Too big, way overkill and I love the AX8 floor format too much to give it up.

I hear on the AX8, it's the shit for the one set venues in the city.

Off topic, really digging your soundcloud channel! Keep it alive bro!

Best regards,

Robert

Good idea, Makes you wonder if Cliff will make a updated floor unit with Axe III advancements?

1/29/2018 10:52amEST confirmation email.
4/3/2018 3:32pmEST invite email received.
4/3/2018 3:44pmEST credit card possible fraudulent charge email received.
4/3/2018 3:47pmEST credit card resolution center call received.
4/3/2018 3:50pmEST AXEFXIII ORDERED!!!

1/29/2018 10:52amEST confirmation email.
4/3/2018 3:32pmEST invite email received.
4/3/2018 3:44pmEST credit card possible fraudulent charge email received.
4/3/2018 3:47pmEST credit card resolution center call received.
4/3/2018 3:50pmEST AXEFXIII ORDERED!!!
Why does everyone get these fraudulent issues they need to resolve before ordering?

1/29 10:57am EST - Waitlist confirmation
4/3 3:44pm EST - Invitation to purchase
4/3 4pm EST - 1st Fractal Audio purchase confirmed
4/3 4:04pm EST - First Fractal Audio Forum post

Now I need to learn how to use this thing. Any tips on where to go for a complete Fractal newbie?

Also how many people choose to get the added 3 year warranty? I don't typically purchase extended warranties but figure I would check in with the fractal community on this.

1/29 10:57am EST - Waitlist confirmation
4/3 3:44pm EST - Invitation to purchase
4/3 4pm EST - 1st Fractal Audio purchase confirmed
4/3 4:04pm EST - First Fractal Audio Forum post

Now I need to learn how to use this thing. Any tips on where to go for a complete Fractal newbie?

Also how many people choose to get the added 3 year warranty? I don't typically purchase extended warranties but figure I would check in with the fractal community on this.

Plug, play and enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom