Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Very happy to see all of you getting your invitation. We have no way of knowing if the demand for this unit is as great as it was for the AX8, or whether FAS was better prepared to handle the demand this time, but this is definitely moving faster than the AX8 list did.

Congratulations to FAS for a successful launch!

The next thread will be the photo contest for the most destroyed box. I remember UPS beat up quite a few units when the II started to ship.

WOW Thanks Fractal Cliff and team for working the over time! Im at 9:09 didn't figure I'd see that time slot as getting an invite till at least Wednesday. To be clear no invite for me yet. But now I am getting excited.

I was at 8:47 am. I got my notification today, and after trying to purchase the credit card put a hold on my account! Lol. I guess I never use it and a huge lump sum was suspicious. Well... better safe than sorry. I managed to get my order in finally. I’m a long time axe fx and ax8 user and cant wait to dive into the iii. Anyways , I thought I’d let everyone know what my time was so you can all keep track of how close you are getting! Peace to all. DF.

Funny thing, when I ordered my II+ in December the credit card company made me cancel my credit card afterwards and get a new number because they thought it was suspicious...

The next thread will be the photo contest for the most destroyed box. I remember UPS beat up quite a few units when the II started to ship.

FedEx ground or express. UPS left my Tama Starclassics in a snow bank outside my shop, overhang and covered breezeway was 5 feet away. Might be just the opposite in other locations.

FedEx ground or express. UPS left my Tama Starclassics in a snow bank outside my shop, overhang and covered breezeway was 5 feet away. Might be just the opposite in other locations.
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. I think FAS only ships things with a signature required though, so shouldn't have to worry about the drop and run deliveries that most of the delivery companies tend to do. I may be wrong about that, but I wanna say they are very cautious and use that service option.

Wow, talk about a little roller coaster. I’m sitting at 9:59am ET. I was traveling for wrk this week and hadn’t checked my waitlist email in a long time, so I double checked while traveling and noticed I received it at 8:59am. So I was pumped.
Of course, silly me didn’t think about I was traveling in Central Time and my iPhone had automatically updated to CT. Still close though....

Back
Top Bottom