Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

1/29 at 2:35pm Eastern here. I wish the guy selling his "extra AF 3 that his other band member didn't want" was accepting offers so I could offer $1.00 as a joke. Seriously, just be honest, you bought the extra one to make a profit. We all hate it because that makes the rest of us have to wait longer, but we get it. Just own up to it.

1/29 at 2:35pm Eastern here. I wish the guy selling his "extra AF 3 that his other band member didn't want" was accepting offers so I could offer $1.00 as a joke. Seriously, just be honest, you bought the extra one to make a profit. We all hate it because that makes the rest of us have to wait longer, but we get it. Just own up to it.
There is a make an offer button. I'll one-up you and offer $2.

Well, you figure there is a limited window to make a big profit off of buying two like that. Once the majority of the wait list is taken care of, the demand drops and so does the scalping value.

I agree. It never ceases to amaze me how some will succumb to the "lure to make a quick buck".....

Hey, I actually got a counter offer of $3,250. lol
Yeah, I just received the same email. Someone caved in. I wonder if they realize they don't get the warranty? Not that I think you'd need it from what I hear of Fractal Products. But still, I'd rather buy it directly from FAS.

Yeah, I wonder how many "guitar army" bands there are out there anyway. Wish my buddy was willing to spend $2500 on me just to help me out.......

Yeah, I just received the same email. Someone caved in. I wonder if they realize they don't get the warranty? Not that I think you'd need it from what I hear of Fractal Products. But still, I'd rather buy it directly from FAS.
I still see it up for sale with our two QUALITY offers up there.....I just think it's funny. It's smart I guess, but its shitty for us legit buyers.

Yeah, I wonder how many "guitar army" bands there are out there anyway. Wish my buddy was willing to spend $2500 on me just to help me out.......
For real. I mean, c'mon, think of a better excuse for getting two, like "I was planning to have one for my recording and live setup, but I decided to just keep my current live rig as-is." Something more believable than, I bought two in case my other guitarist wanted it, lol. Maybe if it was a set of strings or picks, I'd buy that. but for a $2500 piece of gear? lol. Just be honest, don't insult our intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom