Axe-FX III Question

I am new to the Fractal world. Loving the unit so far. I have seen some people set up their Axe III screens with what looks like a graphic EQ that moves up and down as they play. Where do I find that setting so I can change it? Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to becoming a contributing member!

Agreed. Having an option to make it global would be pretty badass. Also If there were an option to change the color it displayed or some crazy crap. Really put that dedicated GPU to work!

I'd love for there to an option to have scrolling text across the screen. Maybe something like "WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?"

One of the units in this video says "HEAVY DEVY'S RACK OF GLORY". Pretty cool, right?

Agreed. Having an option to make it global would be pretty badass. Also If there were an option to change the color it displayed or some crazy crap. Really put that dedicated GPU to work!

I'd love for there to an option to have scrolling text across the screen. Maybe something like "WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?"

One of the units in this video says "HEAVY DEVY'S RACK OF GLORY". Pretty cool, right?

The unit with the programmable scrolling is a TC Electronic G-Force. I owned one many years ago. 🎸

I wish listed an option to put a jpeg as a wallpaper. The comedic possibilities would be endless

I love this idea. With basically infinite power in the III and amp modeling's rapidly diminishing returns, why not using it for crazy crap like this? What else can we possibly need or use for strictly guitar purposes? (excluding 500+ Plexi/SLO clones that people are requesting)

Back
Top Bottom