FS Axe FX III Mk II Turbo Local Sale Southeastern New England - SOLD

monkeymanx

Inspired
Have a Axe FX III Mk II Turbo that is less than a year old bought brand new from Fractal. Still have everything it came with and was only used in the home and stayed in my desk rack the whole time.

Looking to do a local sale. I’m in Southeast CT. Looking to get $2200 cash sale. You can come by and try it out. B5E87430-2C01-4285-A43E-74696712A23E.jpeg3D4C3037-187B-4265-A368-354E868CE228.jpeg

I would be willing to ship if PayPal wasn't such a shit show for sellers. I sold my original MK 1 Axe FX III some time ago and about 5 months after I received a charge back and refund request because it wasn't as advertised. I was pretty shocked as I don't know of any store that has a 5 month return policy let alone a guy selling something on the internet. Turns out the guy clicked the wrong transaction and cancelled the return. Also he apologized. Still though, that was a real eye opener as a seller.

How much of an upgrade is this from my Mk1? BTW: I am in Boston and gig with my FM3 and the Ax3 stays in my studio.

Back
Top Bottom